Adcas was founded in 1997 to manufacture performance timber doors for the construction industry. Our management team has a combined industry experience of over 120 years enabling us to provide creative solutions to your requirements.
From our production facility in Hartlepool, we manufacture a wide range of performance doors all made to order to suit your specific requirements. We are a BM TRADA Q-Mark certified fire door manufacturer and we are also able to manufacture FSC® Chain of Custody certified products.
Our product specification and additional services include –
- FD30 & FD60 fire performance (BS476 part 22)
- 29dB Rw to 42dB Rw acoustic performance
- ‘Severe Duty’ durability performance
- Core constructions of particleboard or solid timber
- Decorative facings of any commercially available veneer or laminate
- Paintgrade facings of MDF or premium quality pre primed paper
- Inlays, feature grooves or plant on mouldings to any design
- Finishes include priming and lacquering
- Concealed or exposed lippings to all edges
- Vision panels of any shape or size including factory glazing